My sentinel protection key is not recognized by the software
The problem happened...
1. Just after the software installation
If the driver of the sentinel key has been installed while the key was already plugged in the computer/NC, it won't be detected.
- Uninstall the Modeva software. (Quit the Modeva software / start menu / DNC1200 / uninstall)
- Uninstall the sentinel driver. (Under Windows in programs setting, uninstall the "Sentinel protection installer" as any other standard application)
- Reinstall the Modeva software (the sentinel driver will also be installed in the process)
2. Over time, it used to work.
- The driver could be corrupted, follow procedure in step 1.
- It could be a hardware issue related to the CPU/computer, try using another usb port.
- Your dongle might be defective, you can try to use it on another computer to make sure.